- Biography of Shaykh Khaalid Ibn Dahwee adh-Dhufayree
- Monthly Tele-Link with Shaykh Khaalid adh-Dhufayree of Kuwait
- Updated Flier for the Ramadan Conference July 4-7 2013CE!!!
- Abul-Hasan Maalik Ibn Aadam Added to Ramadan Conference!!
- Philadelphia Conference July 2013 CE – Guidance of the Salaf in Ramadan
Category Archives: Biographies
He is the Imaam and khateeb (orator) at Masjid Muhammad Haadir as-Sa’eedee in the al-Jahraa‘ district in Kuwait. He graduated from the Faculty of Sharee’ah in the Islaamic University of al-Madeenah al-Munawwarah in 2003CE. He then completed his Masters in … Continue reading
Alhamdulillaah, our noble brother Abul-Hasan Maalik Ibn Aadam – may Allaah preserve him has been added to the Philadelphia conference!!! Visit his blog here: http://rahmaniyyahpublishing.wordpress.com/
The following is taken from SalafiTalk.net: The following is a brief biography of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Ramzan Al Haajiri. It was originally written and posted on Sahab.net by a Saudi brother Naif Al Mutairi and then translated by one of … Continue reading