He is the Imaam and khateeb (orator) at Masjid Muhammad Haadir as-Sa’eedee in the al-Jahraa‘ district in Kuwait.
He graduated from the Faculty of Sharee’ah in the Islaamic University of al-Madeenah al-Munawwarah in 2003CE. He then completed his Masters in the Department of al-’Aqeedah. His thesis, Dawaabit Mu’aamalatil-Hukkaam ’inda Ahlis-Sunnah wa Atharuhaa ’alal-Ummah, was awarded a level of excellence and was given approval for publication by the Islaamic University. Then he completed his PhD in the same department, where he researched and checked the treatise of Imaam Nu’maan al-Aaloosee (d.1317H) – rahimahullaah – in refutation upon the Christians entitled, al-Jawaab al-Faseeh ’alaa maa Lafaqahi ’Abdil-Maseeh, and that occurred in the year 2010CE.
Outside of the University, he is from the foremost students of al-’Allaamah Rabee’ Ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee, as well as al-’Allaamah Saalih Ibn Sa’d as-Suhaymee and al-’Allaamah ’Ubayd Ibn ’Abdullaah al-Jaabiree. He has also studied Sunan Aboo Daawood with al-’Allaamah ’Abdul-Muhsin al-’Abbaad.
He has traveled for da’wah and teaching to Indonesia five times in five years. There he taught classes for students of knowledge that were attended by approximately 500 students. And his lectures there for the common-folk were attended by approximately 7000 people.
In his mosque in Kuwait, he has taught the following works:
- Al-Qawlus-Sadeed ’alaa Kitaabut-Tawheed of Imaam ’Abdur-Rahmaan Ibn Naasir as-Sa’dee (d.1376H)
- Al-Qawaa’idul-Muthlaa of Imaam Muhammad Ibn Saalih al-’Uthaymeen (d.1421H)
- 3. Fath Rabbil-Bariyyah Talkheesul-Fatwaa al-Hamawiyyah of Ibnul-’Uthaymeen.
- Usoolus-Sunnah of Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (d.241H)
- Usoolus-Sunnah of Imaam Ibn Abee Haatim (d.327H)
- Manhajus-Saalikeen of as-Sa’dee
- Tatheerul-I’tiqaad min Adraanil-Ilhaad of Imaam al-Ameer as-San’aanee (d.1189H)
May Allaah preserve and protect Shaykh Khaalid and allow him to benefit the Muslims in the United States through his lessons in pure Salafee ’aqeedah.